Desperately hunting for ayurvedic treatment for diabetes, well your hunt is now over as over here, you will find all kinds of ayurvedic medicines for diabetes. Read on and find out which could possibly be the best ayurvedic treatment for diabetes, for you or someone you care for.
Ayurvedic Medicine For Battling The Silent Killer
Diabetes is known as the silent killer. This is because without you even knowing it, it can sneak up on you and leave you high and dry. The harsh fact is, you may not even notice the symptoms of this killer disease and one day, much to your utter shock and dismay, you would be told that you have diabetes.
At such a time, you may start seeking all kinds of medicines to fight this dreadful disease, even ayurvedic medicine for diabetic. One of the most effective ways of treating diabetes, is with ayurvedic treatment.
Just What Are Ayurvedic Medicines For Diabetes?
In ayurvedic treatment for diabetes, there are many different ayurvedic medicines for diabetes that are used and mainly these are:
- Jambu: Syzygium cumini
- Saptarangi: Salacia Oblonga
- Nimba: Azadirachta indica (Neem)
- Shilajit: Asphaltum (mineral pitch)
- Guduchi: Tinospora cordifolia (Neem giloy)
- Haritaki: Terminalia chebula Retz
- Haridra: Curcuma longa (turmeric)
- Guggulu: Commiphora mukul
- Bel: Aegle Marmelos
- Amalaki: Embilica officinale (Indian Gooseberry)
How To Reduce Diabetes By Home Remedies
In your search for ayurvedic treatment for diabetes, you will come across many answers to how to control diabetes home remedies. Here are some of them:
- Take a teaspoon of Amla (Indian gooseberry/Embelica officinalis)) juice and mix it with 1 teaspoon of Karela (bitter gourd). Have this twice a day.
- Take 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon ground bay leaf and make a mixture of this. Take this mixture two times a day, once before lunch and once before dinner.
- Having water from a copper vessel, early in the morning, is also ayurveda for diabetes.
- In your daily diet, it is vital that you include fenugreek seeds.
- As one of the best ayurvedic treatment for diabetes, in a glass of water, put in the extracts of 10 Belpatras, 10 Neem leaves and 10 Tulsi leaves. Have this mixture on an empty stomach. It helps in the reduction of sugar content in the blood.
- Grind Neem leaves into a paste. Leave this in water overnight. In the morning, have this on an empty stomach.
- Juice of Neem, Bel and Rose Apple, taken day after day on an empty stomach, is also an excellent diabetes treatment in ayurveda.
- In a glass of water, mix flax seeds and drink this daily.
- Powdered or dried Jamun seeds are very helpful as ayurvedic medicine for diabetes type 2. This is because of the effect they have on the pancreas. Take 1 tsp of powdered or dried Jamun seeds, with warm water, two times a day.
- If you can manage to make cups out of the Jamun tree trunk, store water in these overnight and then drink a cup of this water in the morning.
- Mix white pepper, plus 50 gm turmeric, plus 100 gm of ground Methi seeds. Put this mixture in a glass of milk and have. It is one of the best ways of diabetes treatment naturally.
- Along with black pepper, take the extract of Bel leaves. This is also a very good ayurvedic medicine for diabetic.
- In a glass of warm water, as part of ayurvedic treatment for diabetes, mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and half a teaspoon of Amla powder. Have this mixture on an empty stomach.
- Take mango leaves and dry them. Then grind them to make them into a powder. Take a glass of water and add in 1 tsp of this powder. Drink this daily.
- Along with honey, mix Naag Bhasma (125 mg), Turmeric Powder (500 mg) and Amalaki Churna (500 mg). This is one of the best home remedies for sugar and it helps immensely in pancreatic function.
- Having garlic helps enormously with how to control sugar home remedies. This is because garlic has allicin in it. Allicin can work wonders, as it can reduce the sugar level and it also helps in breaking of cholesterol.
- Triphala is a powdered formula that contains Bibhitaki, Amla and Haritaki. Take 2 tbsp Triphala powder or a glass of Triphala juice daily.
- With 5 to 10 gm. of honey, mix up to 14-28 ml of Bel leaf juice. Take this mixture 3 times a day. This is one of the very best ayurvedic treatment for diabetes.
- Plain Amla juice (20 ml) or Amla powder, consumed two times daily, is extremely beneficial for diabetic patients.
- Possibly one of the best ways of how to control sugar home remedies, lies in the use of cinnamon powder. Take one liter of water and to this add 3-4 tbsp of cinnamon powder. Boil this for approximately 20 minutes. Strain the mix and allow it to cool. Have this daily.
The First Step In Ayurvedic Treatment For Diabetes
As you can see from the above list, there are many home remedies for diabetes permanent cure. But it all begins with taking the first step. And that first step lies in making lifestyle changes and dietary planning. Lifestyle changes would definitely include leading an active lifestyle. Plus, you would also need to have a diet that is healthy and well balanced – and low in starches and sugars.
All kinds of sugars must be avoided by you, at any cost. This would mean you not having white bread, bananas, rice, sugar coated cereals, potatoes, colocasia and much much more. Plus, so that you can improve your metabolism, as well as your nutritional status, you must include lots of leafy vegetables in your diet, as part of your diabetes ayurvedic medicine, to battle diabetes. And, most importantly, you need to add some ayurvedic herbs to your diet and these include the likes of herbs such as gurmar leaves, fenugreek, turmeric, bel, bitter gourd and so many others.
Which Is The Best Ayurvedic Treatment For Diabetes?
As you can see, there are lots of home remedies for diabetes permanent cure. Which one works for you or the person you care for, this can only be done after testing various diabetes treatment naturally. Hopefully, one of the above ayurvedic treatment for diabetes, will work wonders!